Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- St Cuthbert’s Chester-le-Street Admissions Policy 2021-22
- St Cuthbert’s Chester-le-Street Admissions Policy 2020-21
- St Cuthbert’s Chester le Street Admissions Policy 2019-20
- Accessibility Action Plan 2018-20
- Anti bullying policy Nov 2018
- Attendance Policy March 2019
- Charging Policy January 2020
- Complaints Policy Nov 2019
- Email Protocol NEW
- E Safety Policy Jan 2015
- Early Reading Statement Oct 2015
- Equality and Diversity Policy July 2015 to Governors 04/06/20
- Health and Safety Policy 2016
- Homework Policy Sept 2014
- Intimate Care Policy March 2010 under review May 2020
- Medical Management Policy Jan 2015 under review May 2020
- Medical Policy Appendix – Asthma Card
- Online Safety Policy Template for Educational Settings March 2019
- Packed Lunch Policy 2019
- Photo and Video Policy June 2019
- Positive Behaviour Policy Sept 2016
- Use of Reasonable Force and Safe Touch Policy May 2015
- RSE Policy May 2019
- SEND Policy July 2015 under review May 2020 – full information can be accessed in the SEND area of our website
- Toileting Policy Nov 2018
- What DCSF does with Children’s Data
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 NEW
- Child Protection within Safeguarding October 2019
St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.