At St Cuthbert’s RC Primary School we are committed to equality. We aim for every pupil to fulfil their potential no matter what their needs. Our School is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families.
We aim to:
- Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued.
- Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity.
- Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people.
- Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity.
- Make inclusion a thread that runs through all of the activities of the school.
We are committed to working together to meet the needs of children with SEND so that they can make the best possible progress in school. This local offer will be reviewed annually.
We aim for every pupil to fulfil their potential no matter what his/her background or personal circumstances.
View the school’s Equality and Diversity policy.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.